Motorway Driving Lessons
Motorway driving can be a daunting prospect for a newly qualified driver or anyone who hasn't driven on a motorway before.
Motorways differ from other roads because of the number of lanes, the high traffic volumes and the vehicle speeds. Also, there are rules and signs that only relate to motorways.
Our motorway lessons will cover:
- Planning journeys in advance
- Joining and leaving motorways
- Safe speeds in different circumstances
- Effective observation
- Signs, signals and markings
- Courtesy to other road users
- Overtaking and lane discipline
- Motorway fatigue
- Breakdown procedures
- Use of lights including hazard warning lights
- Debris on carriageways
- Driving in crosswinds